Weekly Active Adult Activities
Active Adult Room
Free at this time
- Aerobics-a low impact workout, set to a fitness video that will improve flexibility, and cardiovascular health
- Mahjongg-join in the ancient Asian tile game of Mahjongg. Bring your game and lunch if you like.
- Cards & Games-join us in playing card games or board games. Feel free to bring along your favorite game and lunch.
Active Adult Yearly Drop-in Activity Pass
On January 1st, 2022, renewals will begin for the 2022 Active Adults Yearly Access Pass. The Pass will be $20 for residents and $25 for non-residents. The pass is valid from January 1st to December 31st, 2022 for drop-in activities including aerobics, mahjongg, and cards & games. Purchase your pass at the front desk during normal business hours. Looking to just drop-in and try out an activity? Pay just $1 per drop-in activity!
The second Monday of every month, 9:30a-10:00a in the Active Adults Room. Join our Recreation Program Manager, Hannah Greenfield for an informal gathering to enjoy guest speakers to discuss relevant subjects for active adults in our community. Registration is not required.
- Sept. 13-Oak Hill Supportive Community Living
- Oct. 11-Nina Kenney, Public Relations and Marketing Coordinator
- Nov. 8-Lake Villa Historian
- Dec. 13-Victory Lakes
- Chicago Botanic Gardens
- Volo Auto Museum
- Hollywood Casino
- The Wreath Factory & Cedarburg
- Royal Oak Farm Orchard
- Holiday Inn at The Fireside Theatre