Weekly Drop In Active Adult Activities (registration is not required)
Senior Scene Room
- Video Aerobics-a low-impact workout, set to a fitness video that will improve flexibility, and cardiovascular health
- Cards-join us in playing card games such as Hand/Knee/Foot or board games. Feel free to bring along your favorite game and lunch.
Active Adult Activity Pass
The Active Adult Activity Pass will be $20 for residents and $25 for non-residents. The pass is valid from January 1-December 31, 2022 for drop-in activities including aerobics, and cards & games. Purchase your pass at the front desk during regular business hours. Are you looking to just drop in and try out an activity? Pay just $1 per drop-in activity!
Winter/Spring 2023 Program Guide
February-Love You a Bunch Valentine’s Day Brunch
Thur., Feb. 9, 9:30am-11:30am
Register by Mon, 2/6
March-St. Patrick’s Day Breakfast
Thur., Mar. 16, 9:30am-11:30am
Register by Mon, 3/13
Fri., Apr. 7, 1:00pm-2:30pm
Register by Wed, 4/5
- The Winter/Spring Guide will be available online on December 5. Registration will begin on December 12!
- Tour the Dunn Museum-Thur., Feb. 9, 9:45am-2:00pm
- Galos Cave & Jolly Inn-Wed., Feb. 22, 9:45am-4:00pm
- A Chorus Line at Drury Lane-Wed., Mar. 1, 10:15am-4:30pm
- Harley-Davidson Museum Tour-Tues., Mar. 21, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Afternoon Tea at Pinecone Cottage Tea House-Thur., Apr. 6, 9:45am-4:30pm
- Lake County History Tour-Thur., Apr. 20, 9:00am-4:00pm