Lindenhurst Park District is committed to providing an accessible online experience for persons with disabilities. Our goal is that our pages meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at Conformance Level AA.
This site does not use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Software which may present a challenge to visually impaired readers.
Content on this website that is not fully accessible to individuals with disabilities can be reported to us by calling 847.356.6011 or contacting us.
Current accessibility features include:
- Features to support keyboard navigation and screen-reader technology
- Alternative text for appropriate images
- Descriptive title attributes for links
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension
- Association of forms with labels.
- An interactive sitemap to aid in navigation
Additional accessibility efforts are underway as we continue to improve our website for all users.