Are You Looking To Cool Off This Summer?
Check out one of our FREE Beaches
May 26-Sept. 1
Sunrise to Sunset
Linden’s Landing-2100 Sprucewood Lane, amenitites-beach, parking, restroom, sand volleyball and picnic shelter.
Meyer's Beach-325 High Point Drive, amenities-beach, parking and restroom.
Both beaches will operate under a swim at your own risk format.
Rules and Regulations
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision of children
- No floatation devices allowed except for Coast Guard approved life jackets
- Stay within desiginated swimming area
- Infants must wear tight fitting plastic pants or similar devices to minimize water contamination
- No alcohol, pets, glass containers, running/rough housing, throwing (rocks, sand, hard balls, or frisbes are allowed)
- No fishing allowed
- Sun exposure, please protect yourself
- It is suggested that after any person leaves, to shower/rinse off within a short period of time
- Boat, canoe, sailboard, or raft launching is not prohibited from the beaches
- Persons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, or other person at least 12 years of age